Quantify Recording Suite with built-in Search and Replay offers the functionality for your customer’s needs to capture voice and data for fact verification, record, keeping, quality monitoring, compliance, and more.
- Converged recording installed on just one server.
- Quantify can record mixed telephony types including TDM, IP, VoIP, RoIP, SIP, H323 and analogue channels.
- Wide compatibility as Quantify is compatible with telephony systems from major vendors, such as Alcatel-Lucent and ShoreTel.
- Quantify records mobile calls as well as communications across radio networks and financial trading systems.
- Unique frame-based recording Red Box’s frame-based technology ensures highly efficient and secure preservation of data by recording all active recording channels to single frame files rather than separate files per channel.
- Highly resilient with automated failover between primary and secondary servers and the option of purchasing back up channels, Quantify supports the highest levels of resilience.
- Easily configurable alarms can be set to keep you up to date about system performance.
- Flexible deployment options as Quantify supports onsite, virtual and hosted deployment models. Whichever option your customer chooses, it’s easily scalable so can grow with their organisation.
- A choice of powerful applications extend the core search and replay functionality of the Quantify recording system with individually licensable applications designed to offer phonetic audio search, employee quality monitoring, event reconstruction and more.
- Quickly and easily retrieve and replay recordings on-demand with this core Quantify application.
- Customisable search with Search and Replay, retrieve recordings based on criteria such as date, number, and agent or trader name. Custom searches can be saved as pre-sets, with displayed data organised on-screen to make analysing results easier.
- Export search results to editable CSV files.
- Built-in Media Player provides the functionality needed to listen to recordings plus a whole lot more.
- Apply audio effects to boost volume, adjust replay speed and add written notes that are fully searchable.
- Easy export options once a recording is located and export it as a .WAV file, in full or in part, for sharing.