Who is Nuvola Distribution?
Nuvola Distribution is a global Technology and Services Distributor with office and logistics centres throughout Europe.
We provide our Partner Resellers with a comprehensive technology and services solution which includes:
- A complete and comprehensive product range from premium global and local vendors.
- Technical support for all our resellers.
- A full portfolio of white-label services.
- On-going support, 24/7/365 help-desk.
- Cloud Solutions – our Cloud Practice of Solutions from leading vendors.
- MaaS – Marketing as a Service – our marketing team works closely with our vendors to assist our reseller partners with marketing activity, which includes lead generation, direct mail, list sourcing, event management, publicity, content creation, and much more.
In today’s IT environment, the reseller must be able to deliver the ‘Total Solution’ by partnering with Nuvola; you will be able to ensure that your business is always in a position to propose a fully integrated IT offering to your customers. As a reseller, you can work with our Technical Consultants to design the best solution for your customers with the necessary services to win and deliver new business.
Nuvola Distribution was created in 2013 from Nuage Communications (2010), a dedicated services business working exclusively with the channel, delivering expertise in UC, VoIP, Contact Centre, WLAN, Mobility, Networking, and Remote Working Solutions. Nuage has since evolved into the services division of Nuvola, which distributes technologies and services associated with UC and VoIP solutions.
The business skills required to deliver services are difficult and complex, and this is something our team has been doing expertly for years, having grown our business organically rather than through acquisition which has enabled us to invest more in services and technology.
We’ve had great success distributing the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) range and are one of only two distributors in the UKI, along with RingCentral, NFON, Mitel, NICE inContact, and many more well-established blue-chip brands.