Overview – High Availability – Remote Office (Home Working)
To solve these issues, Nuvem has been designed to provide enhanced networking in a single package for Home Workers. Some of the key enhancements, include:
- High Availability Connectivity
- Even if your home connection fails or drops with our 4G options enabled your connection doesn’t fail even if mid call.
- Isolation of work traffic from the home network.
- Keep work and home traffic separate and ensures security is upheld
- Option for additional connectivity via 4G connection.
- If existing home connection isn’t able to support both home and work usage, then we can augment by enabling the inbuilt 4G connectivity.
- Increased Connectivity Quality
- Your existing home connection is being asked to do more than before so even without enabling our 4G option the service has quality measures that help to improve the standard of the connectivity.
- Remote Management Capabilities
- In the event of issues Network Operation Centre engineers are able to manage your install and diagnose problems.
- Easy & Quick to Deploy by the home worker
- No waiting for time slots for a home visit. The unit is shipped next day and installed in minutes. With no need for engineer visit to worker’s location to reduce contact.
The biggest problem with home working is having a reliable, managed, flexible network connection to all your employees. With the lockdown situation and the move to more people working from home the normal household can have multiple people sharing the network resources as well as the increased household reliance on networking for most new electronic devices and media provision from other home workers and family.
Nuvem HARO (High Availability – Remote Office ) answers all those questions, it delivers a solution that provides:
- Remote Management & Reporting
- Single box solution for WAN, 4G and WiFi
- No configuration changes for existing Home Router
- Strong Security Features
- Simple to deploy VPN via portal to corporate or internet-based services
- Isolation of work traffic from the home network
- Prioritisation of Corporate traffic over home user traffic
- Direct tunnelling of business traffic via Internet Gateway’s to Cloud-based services such as RingCentral, Zoom, NFON, 8X8, Sangoma Cloud, Amazon, etc.
- Advanced monitoring of WAN links to ensure always-on connectivity for Corporate applications
- Separate, Enterprise class WiFi network for home worker
- Managed Service to reduce extra workload on internal IT resources
- Capability to add
- Additional Connectivity and Bandwidth
- High Availability and resilience
- Remote Contact Centre option
It extends the office to the home workers location to provide the same levels of service and availability.