Small and medium size businesses are increasingly focusing on their network transformation to give the best digital experience to their customers. With the high cost of legacy MPLS links and the need to deploy experts on-site for network-related changes or adding new sites, Nuvola offers advanced, high-availability network solutions to simplify connectivity for remote and central sites.
Nuvem Adaptiv solution maintains always-on connectivity to cloud-applications and other sites while ensuring that all network traffic reaches its destination even when peak operations are higher than expected.
Nuvem Adaptiv offers enhanced networking with a range of appliances and network-as-a-services offerings for central and remote/branch sites. Some of the key capabilities, include:
- High Availability Connectivity
- Even if a primary link fails or drops with a second WAN link your delay-sensitive Voice, Video and Business Applications stay-up and are prioritised over available bandwidth. Up to 8 WAN links can be bonded together.
- Service Level Quality Assurance
- Advanced Network solution to ensure quality and reliability to remote central office and Cloud based services.
- Multi-Link Aggregations enables flexibility connectivity options
- Adaptiv offers a unique multi-link aggregation capability that enables remote sites to use broadband links from any ISP to combine them into a faster and more reliable site connection.
- Increased Connectivity Quality
- Adaptiv conditions the broadband connections so that they deliver predictable performance across all applications, prioritizing real-time cloud/remote services, and managing end-to-end connectivity.
- Cloud-based Remote Management Capabilities
- In the event of issues Network Operation Centre engineers are able to manage your installation and diagnose problems remotely.
- Easy & Quick to Deploy by onsite staff
- No waiting for time slots for a site visit. The unit is shipped next day and installed in minutes. With no need for engineer visit a branch location to reduce contact.
Many small-to-medium size businesses often have minimal or no on-site IT skills at their remote locations. With dynamic network needs, they face the challenge of operating and managing remote connectivity efficiently. Whether it is adding new sites or increasing a sites bandwidth, businesses need connectivity solutions that are easy to activate and manage. They also need on-demand access to easy-to-interpret network metrics that provide insights into the quality of the connectivity, store network uptime, and application performance.
To help solve these issues, Nuvem Adaptiv answers all those questions and delivers a solution that provides:
- Remote Management & Reporting
- Single box solution for Multi-WAN connectivity
- Strong Security Features
- Simple to deploy network VPN via portal between remote and centralised Appliances
- Direct tunnelling of business traffic via Internet Gateway’s to Cloud-based services such as RingCentral, Zoom, Nfon, 8X8, Switchvox Cloud, Amazon, etc.
- Advanced monitoring of WAN links to ensure always-on connectivity for business/cloud applications
- Conditioning of WAN/Broadband links to ensure predictable response time and performance for all business and cloud applications
- Managed Service to reduce extra workload on internal IT resources
- Capability to add:
- Additional Connectivity and Bandwidth
- High Availability and resilience
- Remote Contact Centre option
Nuvem Adaptiv provides the same levels of service and availability to all sites without the need of expensive solutions such as Managed MPLS services.