The JPL-Element-X500 is a unique DECT concept headset with bluetooth. It has been ‘future-proofed’ for USB and Bluetooth technological developments in the future.
With a modular solution your clients can have multiple solutions, choose either a Bluetooth or USB connection with the ability to have single or twinned headband for whatever envrion the user finds themselves in, either home for complete sound seclusion or in an office open area to hear ambient noise as well, this can done during a call, simply switch the headband.
With a modular design there is a longer life as if the speaker / microphone or headband breaks outside of warranty, there is only a need to replace half of the headset (one part), which means a longer life for the headset and a cost saving because the entire headset does not need replacing.
- User interchangeable headband from single ear to dual ear.
- Patented universal base with slot-in cartridge drawer to accept USB or Bluetooth modules.
- DECT security compliant – Compliant with security requirements of the DECT standard A, designed to safeguard against eavesdropping.
- Surround Shield noise cancelling microphone / Sound Shield hearing protection
Max 100m (300ft) coverage.
- 7-9 hours talk time (stand by ~ 50 hours) / Quick recharge time (60-90 mins).
- 5 headsets can be paired to one base, allowing any one of the five headsets to answer a call. Once the call has been answered by one of the headset, the other 4 headsets go back to stand-by.
- Patented interchangeable headband/Full range of EHS cords available for all major softphones.
- Volume and mute control on headset / Compatible with all major softphones.
- Approvals: CE, FCC, EAC / 24-month repair or replacement warranty.