Virtual Network TAPs (Test Access Points)
With organisations becoming increasingly dependent on virtual computing, IT professionals need a solution to eliminate the blind spots inherent to virtual environments. Garland’s vTAP is a software solution to address these challenges by providing complete visibility for east-west and inter-VM traffic. When used alongside Garland’s physical TAPs, IT teams will have full confidence they are seeing every bit, byte, and packet® across their network.
- Enables 100% visibility of VM traffic.
- Compliments physical TAPs.
- Blind spot removal with complete visibility to east-west, inter-VM, and blade server mid-plane traffic.
- Supports tenant based tunnels (VLAN, VXLAN, and GRE) for isolation, privacy, and compliance.
- Supports traffic filtering and packet slicing.
- Supports KVM and VMware ESXI.
- Supports VMware vSS, vDS, and OVS.
- Centralised management with a dashboard for orchestration and monitoring.
- One touch installation.