Network Packet Brokers
Garland Technology’s Purpose Built Network Packet Brokers (NPBs) are devices that provide access to network traffic from multiple links, helping to centralise and improve efficiencies by sharing packets between the monitoring and security appliances. Additional NPB features include filtering, aggregating, regenerating, and load balancing.
Modular Network Packet Broker System
- 1G | 1U or 2U Chassis.
- Port-to-Port Aggregator with Port Mapping Filtering.
- Supports 1G networks.
- Flexible design; chassis accommodates bypass, filtering, aggregtion or breakout TAP modules.
- High density data center solution:
- 1U = 4 TAPS | 2 U = 12 TAPS
- Remote Access with GUI or CLI
- Media Conversion: Fiber (SX, LX, ZX) and copper (TX)
- Multi-Tier Filtering supports MAC, VLAN, IP, DSCP, TCP, UDP
EdgeLens® In-line Security
- Packet Broker System | 1G/10G | 1U Chassis.
- A Fail-safe Bypass Network TAP with Filtering, Aggregating and Load Balancing.
- Supports filtering, aggregating, load balancing, and regeneration.
- TAP a 1G link – or – a 10G link and deliver data to 1G and 10G appliances.
- TAP once and connect multiple in-line appliances.
- Integrated 1U chassis bypass TAP system.
- Dual AC hot swappable power supplies.
- 1 Management port; 1 Console port.