Both simple or more complex interactions can be very easily set up to handle external business systems integrations, agentless and self service solutions, inbound and outbound traffic. With a highly configuarable suite of over 150 real-time and historic reports which are monitored and managed.
- High Availability module maintaining a two system BDR cluster ensuring a resilient backup that’s switched to automatic via a HA proxy.
- With a single interface, contact interactions recorded, searched/filtered, played and monitored.
- Encryption and management tools ensure that your contact data irrespective of media type remains safe and your organisation is compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Up to 500 Agents per instance and no limits on the number of contact calls, ContactQ scales with your organisation. You can choose to run the platform as a physical on premise appliance or hosted as a virtual instance.
- Media channels share a unified user experience. Braxtel develops the entire multi-channel platform so the experience is unified from the ground up for all types of contact.
- Web client UI – all media types are handled in a single windows with an internet browser client. Users can switch seamlessly between contacts when handling multiple callers with great ease.
- Call flow editor -a drag and drop visually configured yet powerful editor enables many common functions to be shared by different contact channels.
- Analytics and Reporting – services can be combined for multiple channels or analysed separately using the analytics package.
- Queue management interface and queuing mechanism – its the same administration interface irrespective of contact type.
- Contact Recording interface, playback, encryption and archiving. Search for and view emails and chat transcripts in the same manner as you would play back an audio call recording.