With add-on key modules featuring ergonomic details such as; an adjustable stand and backlit display for more comfortable viewing in all lighting environs, an alphabetic keyboard provides fast access to messaging and call-by-name functions. The navigator is easy to use and programmable with soft keys enable instant interactive with phone functions, as well as company-wide applications and services available from OmniPCX™ or OpenTouch™ communications platforms. Both the 8018 and 8001 come with an excellent build quality, a feature-rich list of functions and add-ons, all of which will ensure your customers’ investment today will offer excellent communication services for many years to come.
8018 Desk Phone
- Modern design enriching the range.
- Perfect for essential and enriched needs on IP-Telephony.
- Value desk phone with complete PBX feature set.
- Premium quality, intuitive and compact design.
- User-friendly easy to use interface with multiline graphical display.
- Eco-friendly with low power consumption.
8001 Desk Phone
- Entry-level phone with large screen at attractive price
- Easy to use redial, hold, transfer, conference application keys
- Built-in 3-way conference doesn’t require media gateways
- Central management: better TCO vs 3rd-party SIP phone
- Save on POE ports with built-in PC port (for phone and PC)
- Features: DeskPhones
- Business grade design
- IP telephony
- Advanced telephony features
- 64×128 backlit B&W graphical display
- 6 softkeys
- 4 ways navigator
- Programmable keys
- USB connector
- Support of 802.3AZ
- Power Over Ethernet Class 1 for low power consumption
- Wall mounting kit
- Giga Ethernet PC port
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Lit keys and notifications (Incoming call, Message, audio control, programmable keys)
- SIP phone (up to 2 SIP accounts)
- 132×64 graphic dot matrix display, 5 lines
- 40° and 60° adjustable foot stand
- RJ9 and 3.5 mm audio jacks
- Hands-free and mute keys
- USB port for charging smartphones, tablet and small accessories powered by via USB
- Fast Ethernet PC port
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- 802.1x authentication
- G711 (a/µ), G723.1, G729AB audio, QoS
- 3-party conference
- Message waiting indication
- XML/LDAP phone book
- Third-party call control (3PCC) support
- Three configuration methods: web page, phone configuration, auto-provision
- Built-in VPN client
- Graphic monochrome