Ideal For Medium Density Outdoor Environments.
This high-performance, rugged access point supports the IP67 standard for harsh outdoor environments, such as exposure to high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and industrial strength surge protection.
- Deploy APs securely in a variety of outdoor locations and harsh environments.
- Ensure your users have network access anywhere on your campus.
- Achieve our highest speeds and best performance for your network services and applications.
- OmniVista 2500 managed deployment embeds a controller-less architecture, providing user-friendly workflows for unified access plus an integrated unified policy authentication manager.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet links.
- Supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Support for up to 512 associated client devices when managed by OmniVista 2500; no limit on the number of AP groups.
- Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP).
- Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F).
- Wind resistance: Up to 100 MPH sustained winds, up to 165 MPH wind gusts.