Ideal For Enterprises of All Sizes Demanding a Simple, Secure and Scalable Wireless Solution.
The high-performance 802.11ac AP1230 series features enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment, a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture, secure network admission control with unified access and built-in application intelligence and analytics.
- Achieve our highest speeds and best performance for your network services and applications.
- Ensure your users have network access anywhere on your campus.
- Mount APs securely in a variety of indoor locations.
- OmniVista 2500 managed deployment embeds a visionary controller-less architecture, providing user-friendly workflows for unified access plus an integrated unified policy authentication manager.
- RF management: Radio Dynamic Adjustment (RDA) technology automatically assigns channels and power settings, provides DFS/TPC, and ensures that access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance wireless LANs.
- Supports a maximum concurrent data rate of 4.266 Gb/s (dual 1733 Mb/s in 5 GHz and 800 Mb/s in 2.4 GHz).
- Broad selection of antennas, delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.
- Supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Support for up to 512 associated client devices when managed by OmniVista 2500; no limit on the number of AP groups.
- Up to 64 APs per web-managed (HTTP/ HTTPS) cluster.
- Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP)