A multifunctional entry-level access point for medium density and large business deployments.
The high-performance 802.11ac AP1220 series supports a maximum concurrent data rate of 2.1 Gb/s (1733 Mb/s in 5 GHz and 400 Mb/s in 2.4 GHz), 160 MHz channels (VHT160), multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and four spatial streams (4SS). They provide simultaneous multicast data transmission to multiple devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency. Featuring enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment, a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture, secure network admission control with unified access, built in application intelligence and analytics, making it ideal for enterprises of all sizes demanding a simple, secure and scalable wireless solution.
- Deliver enterprise-grade Wi-Fi to high-density client environments in offices, hospitals, schools, retail stores and warehouses.
- Deploy APs securely in a variety of indoor locations such as on walls, in cubicles or on ceilings.
- Ensure your users have network access anywhere on your campus.
- OmniVista 2500 managed deployment embeds a visionary controller-less architecture, providing user-friendly workflows for unified access plus an integrated unified policy authentication manager.
- RF management: Radio Dynamic Adjustment (RDA) technology automatically assigns channels and power settings, provides DFS/TPC, and ensures that access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance wireless LANs.
- Broad selection of antennas, delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.
- Supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Support for up to 512 Access Points when managed by OmniVista 2500; no limit on the number of AP groups.
- Up to 64 APs per web-managed (HTTP/ HTTPS) cluster.
- Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP)