PARTNERING WITH ALCATEL-LUCENT ENTEPRISE
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise’s go-to-market strategy is channel centric, meaning it has an indirect sales model working through resellers that ALE (Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise) call ‘Business Partners’. ALE work within a partner ecosystem that consists of distributors, resellers, technology partners, application partners and consultants on a global scale, with over 3,000 partners worldwide, and growing.
Nuvola Distribution works with ALE to supply the complete ALE product solutions range, which allows us to deliver the entire product portfolio of network, data, wifi and communications technology products on cloud, premise or hybrid. ALE and Nuvola collaborate with partners and customers to generate long-term value for all. Whether your client is a small business or a multinational company ALE and Nuvola will work with you to build solutions for all market segments in all industries.
With Technical and Pres-sales team based throughout the UK, both Nuvola and ALE have dedicated employees based in Scotland, Ireland and England and the Nuvola Head Office is based in Swallowfield, Reading and ALE in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Business Partner Benefits
- The ALE Partner Program provides comprehensive technical and product training.
- Nuvola and ALE run training courses to develop your professional knowledge. These courses will enhance your employees skills and deliver certification by studying online or taking a course, held quarterly, at the Nuvola Offices.
- ALE have a knowledge hub and Nuvola have a shared community via Rainbow™, where knowledge is shared and expertise is developed. The ALE knowledge hub has over 13,000 users and is accessible from various devices.
- There are several online communities you can join as a partner, for example those interested in networking can join Spacewalkers and Rainbow Developers can join a dedicated rainbow community.
- A Technical Document library and Technical Knowledge Centre (TKC), that provide sales, pre-sales, order management and post-sales resources to ALE partners, as well as a variety of technical resources to customers. The TKC knowledge tool answers technical support FAQs, shares articles, how to guides, known issues and workarounds to assist in troubleshooting before contacting ALE or Nuvola.
- Marketing and Sales resources are extensive with many campaigns and sale promotions launched quarterly with regular access to marketing joint budgets, these is often not provided by vendors, and ALE offer exceptionally generous levels of funding.
- ALE provide excellent back-end rebates to certified partners based upon the generated sales in those product categories the reseller is certified against.
There are four levels of membership:
- Registered Companies get development tools, documentation, software and technical assistance.
- Application Partners build a sustainable alliance with ALE based on added-value propositions for enterprise customers and ALE actively promotes Application Partner solutions.
- Solution Partners work closely with ALE to provide joint solutions based on both parties’ products.
- Developer Partners have been accredited by ALE, demonstrating their ability to develop innovative applications based on specific interfaces or SDKs.