Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista 2500 is a delivers a complete management and network-wide view of the network, and with a cohesive set of tools for converged campus networks and data centers.
A comprehensive and powerful network management tool, with a full set of components for infrastructure and device configuration, monitoring, backup, scheduling, security, alerts, quarantine, troubleshooting, downtime resolution, and overall management.
OmniVisa 2500 makes day-to-day network operations efficient and provides provides all the network management tools and reports needed to analyse and access activity on the network, delivering IT effectiveness and business agility.
- Monitor and manage the end-to-end physical and virtual network from a web-based user interface.
- Tailor the interface to feature the most-used or critical management functions.
- Automatically generate reports on application bandwidth, network traffic and more.
- Provide a full HTML5 web-based client: a comprehensive network-wide management platform.
- OmniVista 2500 produces a business-centric, CIO-oriented graphical reports for network analytics and other KPIs.
- The solution displays bandwidth consumption and network usage data by application.
- Wired and wireless role-based user profiles for network access rights and dynamic business policies.
- Integrates with existing OmniVista 2500 NMS application and management tools, relying on existing cohesive workflow with a single touch.
- Reduces IT operations complexity and costs by consolidating management tools.
- Offers flexibility for IT department for optimal server OS and performance.
- No software add-ons required on hypervisor platforms, reducing capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operating expense (OPEX) costs related to deployment
- No configuration change required on virtualization environments, preserving IT workload, reduce IT efforts and eliminating coordination across teams.
Visibility – See everything at a glance, with a single view into your physical and virtual networks.
Performance – Ensure business critical applications are protected at peak times by implementing dynamic business policies.
Insights – Keep the IT department and your CIO informed with advanced reporting capabilities.
Efficiency – Save time with a web-based interface and customisation tools.
Click here for the full OmniVista 2500 Data Sheet
For further information on the OmniVista 2500 and other Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions contact