Network as a Service (NaaS) allows companies to deliver a network infrastructure that can be deployed quickly and scaled instantly according to your clients business needs.
Available to all types and sizes of businesses, NaaS by ALE is ideal for your clients that are deploying or upgrading to new technology, building out greenfield sites or looking to outsource day-to-day network management.
The initial offering brings “Connectivity as a Service” and will later expand to a broader catalogue of “as a service” options built and delivered with our partner distribution network.
Connectivity as a Service offers state-of-the art MultiGig LAN switches and Wi-Fi 5 and Wi-Fi 6 access points.
Branch as a Service will offer SD-WAN services including Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) for multi-site architectures.
Business as a Service will provide industry-specific applications as a service, billed based on consumption and business metrics.
Monitor and manage your end-to-end physical and virtual network from a web-based user interface
Tailor the interface to feature your most-used or critical management functions
Automatically generate reports on application bandwidth, network traffic and more
- Visibility – See everything at a glance, with a single view into your physical and virtual networks.
- Performance – Ensure business critical applications are protected at peak times by implementing dynamic business policies.
- Insights – Keep the IT department and your CIO informed with advanced reporting capabilities.
- Efficiency – Save time with a web-based interface and customisation tools
- Full HTML5 web-based client: a comprehensive network-wide management platform.
- Produces business-centric, CIO-oriented graphical reports for network analytics and other KPIs.
- Displays bandwidth consumption and network usage data by application.
- Wired and wireless role-based user profiles for network access rights and dynamic business policies.
- Integrates with existing OmniVista 2500 NMS application and management tools, relying on existing cohesive workflow with a single touch.
- Reduces IT operations complexity and costs by consolidating management tools.
- Offers flexibility for IT department for optimal server OS and performance.
- No software add-ons required on hypervisor platforms, reducing capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operating expense (OPEX) costs related to deployment.
- No configuration change required on virtualization environments, preserving IT workload, reduce IT efforts and eliminating coordination across teams.
Customer Benefits – Why a customer should choose Naas by ALE
- Reduce time-to-benefit with the latest hardware, upgrades and software.
- Maximise agility/scalability: License fees automatically adjusted for maximum simplicity.
- Adapt quickly to business needs: Boost your revenue and productivity.
- All-inclusive support and management let you focus on your core business.
- Benefit from managed services to outsource day-to-day operations and re-focus on core-business activities.
- Configuration, changes, provisioning, monitoring, support, maintenance, are all included with the subscription.
- Easily manage your budget with predictable network infrastructure costs.
NaaS gives you a seamless integration to allow you to run Microsoft Teams across the network infrastructure of any industry or size of organisation, creating business grade networking, in both wired and wireless solutions.
For further information download the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise NaaS brochure here