OmniSwitch 6900 Core Switch
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 6900 is a compact, secure core switch and data centre switch, and featuring virtual chassis capabilities to simplify management. These high-density switches are designed for demanding software-defined operations.
Click for the OmniSwitch 6900 Data Sheet
- Meet and exceed the needs of extremely high demand data centre or campus networks.
- Converge physical and virtualised data centre operations.
- Provide Autonomous Network with fully automated layer 2 and layer 3 network operations.
- Enhance your network security with profile-based segmentation and traffic filtering policies.
- Advanced L3 routing: VRF, Multicast, IPv4 and IPv6
- Data centre deployment with Lossless Ethernet and VXLAN gateway in the hardware
- SDN programmable through OVSDB, OpenStack, RESTful API, Python, Ansible.
- Zero-touch provisioning and network automation works with any network device that supports widely used standard protocols.
- Universal Network Profiles and Orchestrated Policy based VM movement.
- Automatic Fabric creation and Virtual chassis, SPB-M, IP routing protocols.
Click for more information from Nuvola Distribution