The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch® 2260 gigabit WebSmart switch family offers cost-effective and user-friendly web smart features, including secure static routing capabilities.
Business-class networks benefit from switches designed for high-speed desktop connectivity with secure wireless access, advanced network features and unified communications (IP telephony, video and converged solutions).
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 2260 enables reliable business class network performance, including security, without paying for advanced network management features. These WebSmart switches offer a lower price alternative compared to managed switches for wired connectivity, while maintaining performance, Quality of Service (QoS) and scalability, using a simplified web management interface.
Click for the OmniSwitch 2260 Data Sheet
- 10, 24, and 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate performance
- Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplink ports
- Perpetual and fast PoE+ support across all PoE models
- Compact fan-less models for co-location work environments
- Efficient power management; reduces operating expenses (OPEX), and lowers total cost of ownership (TCO) through low power consumption and dynamic PoE allocation, which delivers only the power needed by the attached device
- Cloud enabled with Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service for a secure, resilient, and scalable cloud-based network management
- Triple speed (10/100/1G) user interfaces and fiber interfaces (SFPs) supporting 1000Base-X
- Future-ready support for multimedia applications with wire-rate multicast
Click for more information from Nuvola Distribution