What is SD-Internet-as-a-Service? – It is a network service that reduces IT cost and simplifies complexity, whilst improving cloud performance and reliability, this solution is managed, and designed for the digital small-to-mid sized business, similar to SD-WAN but designed for single site businesses.
Why SD-Internet? – Perfect for your smaller client’s but easy to upgrade from SD-Internet to SD-WAN as your client grows into an multi-site organisation.
What are the benefits of SD-Internet?
- Your clients will benefit from continuous productivity as their users and applications are protected against link outages.
- Link health is always monitored and both Adaptiv Networks, alongside Nuvola will respond immediately to keep your client’s sites always connected to protect all services to operate smoothly.
- Enjoy the flexibility to diversify bandwidth access using any local internet providers and add new sites quickly and easily.
- Increase speed for any site whenever you need to by simply adding another connection and upgrading your site licenses as bandwidth demands change over time.
- We condition your broadband connections to deliver predictable cloud performance across all your applications, as we prioritize real-time cloud services and manage your end-to-end connectivity to provide low-latency access to business cloud applications.
- Delivered as a professionally managed service, Adaptiv Networks solution drives network efficiency by combining centralised cloud management with branch automation.
- This provides IT economies of scale for small and mid-sized business customers, delivering lower total cost and lower risk.