ShoreTel Connect is a platform built on a single software code base that means you can design your communications system any way you choose: as a managed service from the cloud, as a hardware system you manage yourself, or even as a hybrid.
This flexibility means that you can also choose how you want to expense your communications system – as a monthly subscription operating cost where ShoreTel manages everything for you, or as a licensed product capital expense that you control and upgrade over time. Because it is based on a single code base, adds, changes, and updates are simple and include complete parity of features across both types of deployment.
- Allows you to communicate according to your individual preferences
- Makes enterprise communications as easy to use as your personal ones
- Escalates your conversations from an IM, to a call, to an online meeting, to a web desktop share with or without video – with the single click of a button
- Enables you to collaborate as easily with groups outside your company as those inside
- Eliminates the need for plug-ins, complicated set-ups, and multiple application windows and passwords before you can get your work done
Our demo facilities and kit have just opened to the public, so that you can find out yourself first hand:
- How ShoreTel Connect works, operates and understand all of it’s features.
- How easy it is to install and it’s technical capabilities
- How to demo the solution to your end users.
For further information, or if you’d like to book yourself a show at our demo lab, fill out the form below. Alternatively, please call us on 0845 524 0520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.