We are presently looking for a VoIP/UC Engineer to work in the Professional Services Team.
As a VoIP/UC Engineer you will:
- Provide high value implementation and support to our customers and partners.
- Work with partners, vendors and end users alike, and should be able to communicate with all types of customers effectively.
- Need to love solving tricky problems, moving fast and working proactively.
- Deliver value helping them get the most out of their solutions whilst being commercially aware. This will involve tasks such as setup and optimisation of their PBX (whether on Prem or in the Cloud) to meet their business needs, whilst ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Have some knowledge of data networks as this would be advantageous, as you could be involved helping them troubleshoot network, router, firewall and ISP connections to optimise their VOIP quality of service.
- Be joining an experienced and committed team of engineers and be introduced to some of the leading and latest VOIP technologies. Therefore, an eagerness to learn and expand your knowledge would be essential. As no job is ever the same and do not always run to schedule, flexibility and alacrity are a must.
To apply please contact Mrs Jane Emerson, Professional Services Director firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter as to why you believe you would be suitable for the position and your C.V.
We don’t require any agencies thank you.