We are presently looking for Business Development Executives.
As a Business Development Executive you will:
• Work within the Business Development team identifying and recruiting new reseller partners for the complete product and Services portfolio.
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in these new reseller Partners and introduce them to our Technology/UCaaS & UC/Network/Data/AV (Audio Visual) vendors.
• Work with the Marketing team to build partner recruitment campaigns.
• Work with the Channel Account Managers on contact strategy and business development planning.
• Attend regular product training courses to maintain high level of product and services knowledge with an understanding of the unique selling points for each.
• Work with the Channel Account Manager on providing quotes, bids and pricing upon request.
• Ensuring the CRM is kept up to date
Knowledge and experience required:
• Demonstrate relevant and successful experience of working in a business to business sales environment within the technology industry, with a proven track record in either Channel or End-User sales.
• You will be a self-motivated-person with a keen desire to generate new leads and opportunities.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• A good level of understanding of sales techniques, sales cycles and forecast pipeline management.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills.
This role reports into the Business Development Director and will be mainly home based with potentially visits to our Head office in Swallowfield, Berkshire, UK.
Nuvola Distribution is a leading Technology and Services distributor. We are a friendly, family-styled business and we value integrity, honesty and good fun.
To apply please contact Mark Hyland, Business Development Director, on email@example.com with a covering letter and explaining why you believe you would be suitable for the position. Please include an up-to-date C.V.
We don’t require any agencies thank you.