ShoreTel provides superior contact centres for both SMB and enterprise organisations, whether your customer requires a fully structured solution or a less formal contact centre. The ShoreTel contact centre encompasses multimedia, advanced routing, sophisticated reporting options, self-service, and outbound campaign capabilities. It also integrates into ERP and CRM solutions, such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. It works with Connect Cloud, onsite and hybrid deployment types allowing your customers to change the way they manage their businesses as their requirements evolve.
- Built on the ShoreTel unified communications platform, with redundancy and virtualisation support built in.
- High availability and disaster recovery features, which helps protect the call centre from WAN and system failures.
- Delivers advanced multimedia and outbound capabilities in an all-in-one contact centre solution.
- Integrated into the operations of the organisation, it reduces installation challenges and creates a consistent calling experience.
- Companies can select a contact centre solution that can be deployed in onsite, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Customers can have a single contact centre solution that operates over a multi-site organisation.
- Robust and powerful systems utilising the latest tele-commuting features allows single view from multiple devices.
- Real-time and historical reports measure performance against business goals, while agents can work with CRM information, resulting in overall improved productivity.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Intelligent routing.
- Outbound routing.
- Media handling.
- Integrated through Unified Communications.
- Single call resolution with functionality.
- Externally and internally effectively using voice.
- Web chat.
- Instant messaging.