Quick to install, easy to use and maintain, the OXO Connect supports next-generation applications and services and grows with the organisation, all the while increasing employee efficiency and improving customer satisfaction. The OXO Connect platforms cover SMB communications needs for companies from 5 to 300 users. OXO Connect servers combine a VoIP core with support for digital technology and is backed by a broad portfolio of compatible Alcatel-Lucent products for SMBs.
With one-number service on several devices, users benefit from consistent communications features and services on Premium Desk Phones and on desktop and mobile applications: unified call log, instant messaging and three-party conference. This feature consistency across devices and applications helps ensure business continuity.
The OXO Connect is at the heart of the complete feature-rich SMB offering called OpenTouch Suite for SMB, an ecosystem that includes:
- A complete range of wired/wireless phones.
- Enhanced off-site mobility to keep users connected anytime, anywhere.
- Efficient desktops to increase productivity.
- Customer welcome from simple voice mail to integrated call routing, providing a professional greeting and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Single network infrastructure for voice and data services, which reduces costs.
- Modular, flexible and scalable to meet the needs of SMBs from 5 to 300 users.
- Offers next-generation enterprise communication experience on PC, desk phones, smartphones.
- Provides full-featured access to enterprise communications services across devices, on or off site.
- Increases communication efficiency for employees, offering new opportunities to reach contacts.
- Increases customer satisfaction by improving call resolution with embedded voice-centric customer service.
- Reduces communication costs and enables a choice of IP and/or TDM network configurations and IP and/or TDM endpoints, minimising additional investment and enabling a smooth migration thanks to IP telephony infrastructure flexibility and software scalability.
- Reduces total cost of ownership for business communication and conversation services with simplified and unified management.
- Easy installation in full voice environment and/or converged voice/data environment at reduced cost with plug-and- play and zero-touch deployment.
- Optimised installation ready for next generation of communications with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) at the core.
- All platforms are equipped with a high-performance Power CPU Extended Edition with integrated MSDB 8-GB memory card and up to 48 VoIP channels.
- Standard features
- Built-in hotel application. Personal assistant and Instant Messaging.
- Voicemail to emails.
- Integrated computer-telephone integration (CTI) server.
- Ten minutes customised hold music.
- Four system languages.
- Voicemail and user mailbox greeting with two ports and 60 minutes of voicemail storage.
- Four VoIP channel licenses.
- 200 PIMphony basic user licenses for telephony.
- Call forwarding: automatic transfer of incoming calls.
Supports analog, digital, IP and mobile phones and PC softphones.
- Call Centre, Automated Attendant (AA), Multiple AA (MLAA) and SIP and CTI openness and SIP trunking.