Nuvola Distribution is Recruiting an Internal Sales Support
We are presently looking for an Internal Sales Support.
Nuvola Distribution is a leading company in the telecommunications and technology distribution sector. We’re proud of our high employee retention, and this is due to many factors, including our deep understanding of the need to balance work and family life. We offer a career pathway, 25 days of holiday, sick pay, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment with flexible hybrid working (office and home working).
We’re now hiring an Internal Sales Support / Processing.
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Nuvola Distribution is a perfect place to get ahead. You’ll be glad you applied to Nuvola Distribution.
Responsibilities for Internal Sales Support / Processing.
• Responsible for product knowledge to answer customer questions
• Responsible for processing payments and orders using ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software.
• Generating quotes from sales tools.
• Responsible for customer follow-up
• Developing leads and referrals
• Excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service.
Qualifications for Internal Sales Support / Processing.
• 3+ years of combined experience in order processing and sales.
• Beneficial to have experience in telecom/technology.
• Possess excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to deal with sales inquiries.
• Able to learn about the products on sale.
• Able to use MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, MS Teams, Word, and Outlook).
• References will be requested.
This role reports to the Head of Unified Communications and is based at our head office in Swallowfield, Berkshire, United Kingdom.
To apply, please contact Jeff Manser, Head of UC, on jmanseratuvoladistribution.com, with a covering letter explaining why you believe you would be suitable for the position.
Please include an up-to-date CV and good Luck.
NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.