We are presently looking for Technology Evangelists.
As a Technology Evangelists, you will be a Pre-Sales Technologist talking about the technology solutions and services that Nuvola provides its partners; you will:
• Communicate with potential and existing reseller partners about the technology solutions and services that Nuvola provides its partners.
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in these reseller Partners and introduce them to our Technology/Telecoms/UC/Network/Data/AV (Audio Visual) vendors and the services and solutions.
• Provide demonstrations, Presentations and be involved with Proof of Concept testing with the products that Nuvola resells.
• Be involved in Vendors, Technology, and Services that Nuvola adopts and the relevant strategies.
• Work with the Marketing team to help build partner recruitment and technology campaigns.
• Work within the Business Development team to identify and recruit new reseller partners for the complete product and Services portfolio.
• Work with the Division Managers and their teams to position the technology and services they sell to the resellers.
• Attend regular product training courses to maintain a high level of product and services knowledge to understand the unique selling points for each.
• Work with the Account Managers on providing quotes, Kit lists, solution designs, bids, and pricing upon request.
Knowledge and experience required:
• Demonstrate relevant and successful experience working in the technology and communications industry, with a proven track record in either Engineering or Pre-Sales Support.
• You will be a self-motivated person with a keen desire to share information about the technology and services that Nuvola offers.
• Ability to work both alone but also within a team environment.
• A understanding of sales techniques, sales cycles, and forecast pipeline management.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills.
This role reports to the Business Development Director and will be mainly home-based with visits to reseller partners and our Head office in Swallowfield, Berkshire, United Kingdom.
To apply, please get in touch with Mark Hyland, Business Development Director, on email@example.com with a covering letter and explaining why you believe you would be suitable for the position.
Please include an up-to-date CV and good Luck.
NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.