We are presently looking for a Channel Accounts Executive.
As the Channel Accounts Executive you will:
- Work within the sales team and support the Channel Account Managers.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, who we call our Channel Partners – our Channel Partners are Technology/Telecoms/UC/Network/Data/AV (Audio Visual) Resellers of technology.
- Work with the Channel Account Managers on contact strategy and business development planning.
- Attend regular product training courses to maintain high level of product knowledge with an understanding of the unique selling points for each product.
- Work with the Channel Account Manager on providing quotes, bids and pricing upon request.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Demonstrate relevant and successful experience of working in a business to business sales environment within the technology industry, with a proven track record in either Channel or End-User sales.
- You will be a self-motivated-person with a keen desire to generate new leads and opportunities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A good level of understanding of sales techniques, sales cycles and forecast pipeline management.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
This role reports into the Head of TaaS (Technology as a Service) and will be based in the office in Swallowfield, Berkshire and some travel will be required.
Nuvola Distribution is a friendly, family-styled business and we value integrity, honesty and good fun.
To apply please contact Karen Blackman, Head of TaaS, on email@example.com with a covering letter and explaining why you believe you would be suitable for the position. Please include an up-to-date C.V.
We don’t require any agencies thank you.