Nuvola Distribution are Recruiting!
Internal Sales Order Processing and Admin Executive
We are presently looking for an Internal Sales Support. (Full-time)
Nuvola is a technology and services distributor. As a leading company in telecommunication sector, we’re proud of our retention in our employees. This is due to many factors including, understanding of work / life / family balance, career pathway, 25 days holiday, sick pay, with flexible hybrid working (office and home working), a competitive salary, pension and bonus scheme included.
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Nuvola Distribution is a perfect place to get ahead from our office in Swallowfield, Reading.
Responsibilities for Internal Sales Processing / Admin
- Responsible for product knowledge to answer customer questions.
- Responsible processing orders, using an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software.
- Responsible for customer follow-up.
- Excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service.
- Renewing customer support contracts.
Qualifications for Internal Sales Support / Processing.
- 3+ years of combined experience in order processing.
- Ideally candidate will have experience in telecom and technology sectors.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong capability in using MS Office applications, (PowerPoint, Excel, MS Teams, Word and Outlook).
• References will be requested.
This role reports to the Head of Unified Communications and is based at our head office in Swallowfield, Berkshire, United Kingdom.
To apply, please get in touch with Jeff Manser, Head of UC, on email@example.com with a covering letter and explaining why you believe you would be suitable for the position.
Please include an up-to-date CV and good Luck.
NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.