ShoreTel Connect is an innovation in IP telephony and unified communications as the Connect platform is built on a single software code base, meaning that your customer can create their own communications system on premise or as a managed service/hybrid solution from the cloud.
This flexibility means that their communications system can also be expensed either as a monthly subscription (MRR) or as a capital expense.
Based on a single code, adds, moves, changes and updates are simple and include a complete parity of features across on premise, cloud and hybrid deployments. Total flexibility is offered and the ability to migrate to cloud from hybrid offers your customer a completely adjustable solution at anytime.
ShoreTel Connect is a huge advance for unified communications, as it provides a simple, natural way for employees, partners and customers to engage and communicate, whether they are remote or in the office. ShoreTel Connect saves time, as employees are able to interact with each other via a variety of communication tools choosing the most available method. ShoreTel Connect makes it easier to share insights, be more productive and grow the business.
- Make teams productive -with ShoreTel Connect your customer can unify communications on one screen, combining log-ons, dial-ins and passcodes, integrating IM, video, online meetings, conferencing and more.
- Never miss a call with ShoreTel mobility – allows customer employees to have full functionality of a desk phone on any mobile device including tablets, smart phones and even an Apple watch.
- Enhance customer experiences – the ShoreTel Contact Centre allows your customers to have a call centre that operates 24/7/365. With IP telephony, multi-media communication tools, robust reporting features and application integration built right in.
- Improve business intelligence – ShoreTel Connect advanced applications and integration maximise the value of CRM, ERP and other business process programmes by tying organisational communications into core business processes.
- Onsite, Cloud or Hybrid.
- Automated Attendant Services: Auto Attendant, Dial By Extension, Dial By Name, Music On Hold, Legacy Extension Support, Personal Automated Attendant, On Hold Reminder Ring, Distinctive Dial Tone, Ring Tone Selection and Ring Tone Personalisation.
- Conferencing and Collaboration: Audio Conferencing, Conferencing Floor Control / Moderator, On-Screen Moderator Conference Controls, Instant Messaging, Presence, MS Outlook Integration, Peer-To-Peer Video Chat, Desktop Sharing and File Transfer.
- Administration: Directory Assistance Listing, 0800 Numbers / Toll Free Numbers, Enhanced 999 Service, Alternate Outbound Dial Digit, Authorisation Codes, Customer Logos, Hardware Reassignment, Line Management, Outbound Caller ID, Outbound Caller ID Blocking, Password Administration and Privacy Settings.
- Phones-books, Directories, Call Logs: Company Phonebook, Employee Directory, On Phone Call Logs and Inbound & Outbound Call Detail Reports.
- Calling Features: Operator, Web & App Dialler, Call Blocking, Call Hold Beep Timer Interval, Caller ID, Caller ID With Name, Classes Of Service, Hold, Intercom Groups, Intercom One-To-One, International Caller Name Display, Paging Groups, Phone Alerts, Redial, Remote Phone Use, Speed Dial, Transfer-Announced, Transfer-Unannounced, Forced Conference Barge and Monitoring Barge.
- Clients: ShoreTel Connect App and ShoreTel Mobility App.
- Voicemail and Messaging: General Voice Mailbox, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Voice Mail Access, Message Envelope Information, Message Waiting Indicator, Multiple Voice Mailbox Access, On-Screen Voicemail, Reply By Calling, Voicemail Broadcast/Distribution To All Users, Voicemail Keep On Phone Control, , Voicemail Messaging, Voicemail To Email Group Notification and Voicemail To Email WAV File Forwarding.
- System Management: ShoreTel Connect Director.
- Call Coverage: Virtual Phone Number – Conditional Call Forwarding, Permanent Call Forwarding, Call Screening, Direct Inbound Dial Phone Number Assistant, Do Not Disturb, Extension Assignment, On-Phone Presence Monitoring, Shared Line Appearances, Time Dependent Call Treatment, Call Park, Call Pickup, Directed Call Pickup, On-Screen Pickup, Hunt Group, Call Stack and Call Waiting.
- Enterprise Mobility: Find Me, Follow Me, Softphone, Join Button, Auto Hand Off, Dual Persona and Wearable Devices.
- Security and Compliance: Voice & Signalling Encryption, Encrypted Audio (SRTP), Remote Access Secure Tunnel (RAST), Reverse Proxy, Traversal Using Relay Around NAT (TURN), Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC), One-Time Conference Access Codes, 7-Digit Access Codes, Password Protected Conference, Encrypted Web Conferences (HTTPS) and Conference Locking.
- 3rd Party Integrations: Open API’s, Innovations Networks and Advanced Applications.