Available to resellers in the UK today, the solution is powered by Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Technology and delivers full functionality out of the box, not just dial tone telephony. This is of high value to customers and offers a high margin proposition for partners solutions. Our service has many great features which allow you to manage your business’s operations while they can maximise on productivity. The Hosted UC solution works for all businesses, large or small. We provide a reliable and credible service which is easy to use for all the team.
Easy to use features
- Giving you complete control of your phone system.
- Hosted comes equipped with an extensive range of features.
- Managed through an easy-to-use web interface.
Enables flexible working
- Hosted UC increases productivity by allowing flexible working environment.
- Work from home or hot-desk.
- Extend Hosted UC service to mobile devices for when you are on the move.
One Number – wherever you are
- Hosted cleverly integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities – no call is missed.
- Only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone at the same time.
- Hosted allows you to move calls seamlessly from one device to another.
- Access a unique voicemail box from any device, wherever you are.
Full Unified Communications
- All managed via the web.
- Giving you instant access to the Admin Portal.
- Private Connectivity solutions on a global network to ensure Quality of Service.
- Dedicated support desk for your UC network.
- Your service will not touch the public internet like many other PBX solutions do.
Continuity of Business
- Hosted UC sits in the cloud and that means that unforeseen events such as floods won’t impact on your business.
- Whatever the weather or adverse event, it won’t affect your calling.
Lower calling costs
- Hosted offers free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates.
- Integrate Hosted UC with our mobile services and you will benefit from free calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
- You have total control over the numbers you use.
- Keep existing numbers or have completely new ones.
- Use a local area number out of your zone and optimise your business reach.