Our innovative network design provides direct connection to a resilient core infrastructure that seamlessly joins with all the major network carriers to deliver affordable, uninterrupted global voice and data services. With SIP-enabled configuration, voice and other network-sensitive traffic is fully supported across the core and carrier networks to ensure guaranteed Quality of Service.
- Low CAPEX costs – reduce your capital expenditure.
- Low installation costs – rapid installation.
- IT teams can add new Unified Communication features alongside existing communications systems to evaluate deployments.
- New UC features/services can be readily available, allowing IT to roll out new functionality whenever suits the business.
- The hosted infrastructure required to provide unified communications functionality (chat, presence, etc.) resides in the data centre of your service provider. Your IP connection to the cloud allows users to access that functionality.
- Back-end infrastructure is all bundled in a monthly fee, making the cost affordable.
- Software updates are maintained by the cloud provider, so subscribers will always be up to date and never behind the technology.
- Host unified communications TCO savings can be quite substantial.